Evolution training opportunities
Evolution Fasteners (UK) Ltd are industry leaders in threaded fasteners design and manufacture. Our in-house Technical Department draws from over 50 years of experience in civil, structural, mechanical and chemical engineering. We offer extensive training opportunities for fastener distributors, engineering specifiers and site installers of our fixings, which range from:
- Hands-on practical best practice and installation training on the selection, installation and maintenance of our products,
- Engineering based specifications of our fasteners including design aspects, calculations and mechanical properties of our products,
- Mechanical testing of our fixings, with hands-on experience of testing in our UKAS accredited testing laboratory.
Many of these courses will count towards the participants CPD with their Institution (ICE, IET, IStructE, IMechE, BINDT, RICS, RIBA, etc) and are conducted in-house (or some courses at your premises) by one of our team of Civil, Structural, Mechanical or Chemical Engineers.
Additionally, we provide an extensive array of supporting marketing and technical literature, currently including:
- Product Guides,
- Technical Manuals,
- Product Datasheets,
- 2D AutoCAD Drawings.
With further literature scheduled for release in 2019:
- Engineering Specifications,
- Fastener Selection Guides for Specific Systems,
- Instruction Manuals,
- 3D AutoCAD Drawings,
- BIM Objects.
If you wish to discuss this further or arrange any training please call our Technical Department on +44 (0) 141 647 7100 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.